Beet Green and Farro Salad
A delicious summer salad that's both light and satisfying. If you can't find fresh beet greens, substitute any dark, leafy vegetable.
Need Farro? Buy On Amazon »
- 1/2 cup whole-grain farro
- 1/2 cup french lentils
- 1 can chickpeas (16oz)
- 1 jar roasted red peppers (12oz)
- 1 bunch beet greens, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Simmer farro and lentils in 4 cups water and a pich of salt for 40-50 mins, or until tender.
- Drain excess liquid and cool.
- Clean beet greens and roughly chop.
- Drain roasted red peppers and pat dry; Chop into strips.
- Combine all ingredients and dress with lemon juice olive oil and salt.